Our partners come from:
_ Companies and institutions with which we have agreements of cooperation for the training of our students, including:
- In the area of tourist accommodations: Meliá Hotels, Holiday Inn Hotels, Hesperia Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Eurostars.
- In the field of Dietetics: Sodexo, Eurest communities, Aramark catering services.
- In the area of Pattern Making and Fashion: Fundación Jesús del Pozo, In situ, SA, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Loewe Articles, Cortefiel, Niederrhein University Applied.
- In the Hospitality Industry: Restaurant Hotel Villa Real, Restaurant Silken Hotels, Accor Hotels Restaurant.
– International projects: We have participated in European cooperation projects with entities from Sweden (Stockholm Utbilaningscentrum Trädlärkan), Belgium (Bruxelles ASBL Campus), Ireland (Sligo Park Hotel in Sligo). In 2014 we presented two projects of the Erasmus+ Program with the following partners:
- Infashion (KA2) with UK, Fashion awareness and direct Telestia FAD-AB in Greece.
- Empleate (KA2) with Italy, and Centro ELIS Fundacija SURSUM in Slovenia.
In 2015 our project KA2 EDTEX – International Strategic Partnership in Textile Education under the Erasmus+ programme was rated as very good, focused on the right issues and using the right tools BUT due to the big number of quality projects and a lack of financial resources, we ranked first as alternates. In March 2016 we have resubmitted the project associated to various business associations in the textile sector and Technological Institutes in the Czech Republic, Portugal and Poland that provide specialized training in fashion.
– Professional associations to which we belong: INSEDNETWORK, International Association for the development of the care and service professions with European partners like LAKEFIELD in London, SAFI, in Italy, in Couvrelles Dosnon and EUROPROF in Holland; EDNA, International Network of People, vocational training centers and companies to promote professional qualifications of women with partners like LEXINGTON COLLEGE in Chicago and KENVALE COLLEGE in (Chicago and) Sydney.
– Educational entities that provide advice due to our extensive experience (40 years) in the field of vocational training as Condoray in Peru, Institute of Hospitality and Gastronomy TORREALTA in Argentina, School of Tourism (for women) Guatil for women in Costa Rica, School of Hospitality and Home ZUNIL in Guatemala, school of professional development YARANI in Ivory Coast, center for professional development Baniland BCPD Philippines, AL-TILAL training Center in Lebanon, among others.
Our policy is international, open to setting up agreements with any Higher Education Institution that offers studies in the field of Catering, Hospitality, Fashion and Pattern Making, Dietetics and Tourism Industry also of Child Education and with enterprises in this same field.
The most important objectives of our mobility activities are:
- To give our students the chance to carry out their in-company practical period abroad.
- To develop in our student and staff a deeper conscience of understanding and belonging to a globalised world.
- To overcome cultural, race and language barriers.
- To foster the exchange of technical knowledge among teachers and experts from different countries.
- To facilitate the broadening of their technical and linguistic skills (both staff and students).
- To contribute to the building of transnational networks of knowledge and expertise, working together with companies and academic institutions around Europe and other countries.
- To give our staff and students the possibility of improving their employability.
The main aim of Vocational and Educational training is to qualify future professionals
(so although we are interested in covering all mobility types) our main attention is focussed on students´mobilities as we really think they can contribute to their eventual professional projection.
All the students and staff of our school are eligible.
The ERASMUS network is an important part of this strategy. The research and cooperation projects will be the central resource for staff and students. These projects provide to Fuenllana:
- Further develop the capacity of staff to improve the quality and relevance of Fuenllana´s teaching and research.
- Convergence EU higher vocational education and training.
- Teaching innovation: Promoting of innovative practices in education, developing new teaching materials and new and innovative learning and teaching methods and contents.
- The international research and cooperation partnerships are based on learning reciprocity, strategic knowledge exchange and dissemination of best practices.
- Fostering the assessment of key-competences: Capacity building of strategic knowledge, skills and competences. Acquiring transversal skills such as language skills and intercultural. Capacity building of international skills and global employability and improving global skills to increase marketability.
- Participating in different types of formal/non formal education and training through the use of European reference tools for the recognition, validation and transparency of competences and qualifications.
- Strategic use of Information and Comunication Technologies (ICT). New applied Vocational Education Training
- Empowering individuals and communities to develop entrepreneurship and employability.
- Reinforce synergies of the project participants, coming from different academic and culture fields.